Watering the plants
1. First find a shallow dish where you can soak your plant. For the water, it is recommeded to use collected rainwater as it contains no chemicals or chlorine and has beneficial minerals for the plant.
2. Next pour the water in a shallow dish about 1/4 inch high.
3. Dip your plant into the water.
7. Monitor how much water the moss has absorbed, and remove from dish as soon as it is 1/4 to 1/2 wet.
8. When the plant is watered, let sit near windowsill for 2-3 days according to their sun requirements. This is to allow the moss to air and dry out. It is very important that media is not over saturated or wet for prolonged periods to protect the health of the roots.
It is highly recommended to remove the capsule cover after each watering and let it sit out in a warm area where there is natural heat from the sun or artificial heat source to let the media dry faster.