Removing Capsule Cover
To remove the capsule cover for transplanting or plant maintenance, this can be done either by hand or tool.
1. To remove the capsule cover by hand, grip the bottom and top firmly and perform a twist and pull action.
2. Slowly the cover should separate from the base.
3. To put the cover back onto the base, simply push the cover back down.
4. In the case if the cover is tight that it could not be removed by hand, a regular household plier tool can provide sufficient grip to remove the capsule cover.
5. Simply twist and pull with your hand and tool to separate cover from base.